Looking for a unique avenue to showcase your brand?
Enter the podcast listened to by thousands of savvy women each month: Selfie.
Sarah James, a lifestyle blogger and self-help aficionado, is joined by bestie Kristen Howerton, a writer and psychotherapist, as they tackle the tricky and often elusive aspects of caring for ourselves. Their weekly conversations explore questions like: Why don’t I eat the way I should? How do I get enough sleep? What aspects of my personality make self-care tricky? And what’s the best way to deal with pubic hair? From the silly to the serious, Kristen and Sarah are taking a vulnerable and often humorous look at body, mind and spirit . . . and maybe a touch of the random, all while looking at the distractions and defenses that keep us from caring for ourselves like we should.
- Selfie has an active instagram account with over 60,00 followers
- Hosts’ combined personal social reach:
- Twitter = 33,000
- Instagram = 108,000
- Facebook = 57,000
- Selfie also has a very active private facebook group with incredible engagement
#3 in Health category on Apple Podcasts within days of launch
#81 out of all podcasts on Apple Podcasts within first week of launch
Featured on main page of Pocket Casts
More than 40,000 downloads in first 4 episodes, average 10,000+ downloads per episode
- Our listeners are primarily women in their 30s and 40s looking for health, wellness, and self-care solutions
- Podcast listeners are loyal; 67% of Life, Listened listeners say they listen to EVERY episode we put out
60-second host-read ad $400
3-minute premium host-read endorsement $600
Sponsored episode (subject to availability, email for rates)
For more information about partnership opportunities, contact Kristen at [email protected]