We are sharing the apps that help us function, sleep, maintain relationships, and edit photos. We also chat with Ryan Walton, blogger at DaringtoDad.com
, about being an enneagram type 7.
On this episode we mentioned the following apps that can be found in the iphone app store:
- We both credit Voxer for keeping many of our friendships alive, and count it as the app we use the most on any given day.
- Sarah is a fan for Group Me to stay in touch with special-interest kid’s activities like sports teams or dance groups.
- Kristen loves Google Keep as a way to keep her to-do list and notes updated between her phoner and computer, and uses it as the page her web browser opens to.
- Sarah loves VSCO for editing photos, and the Amazon Alexa App for keeping her shopping lists up-to-date.
- We love the Podcast App! Find us on there and subscribe!
- We both love Spotify for all things music, and have our kids on a Spotify family account.
- Sarah uses Think Dirty to determine the toxicity of beauty products she’s looking at.
- We both use apps for white noise at night. Sarah is a fan of Sleepy Fan while Kristen uses RelaxMelodies.
- Kristen uses Flo to keep track of her periods and TripIt to keep track of travel reservations.
If you are like us and planning has always been a struggle. HelloFresh is the answer. It’s a subscription meal service that makes it so easy to cook delicious, balanced dinners for less than $10 a meal. No more searching recipes, making ingredient lists, and running to the store. All the ingredients come pre-measured in handy, labeled meal kits, so you know which ingredients go with which recipe, and they have a variety of recipes from the simple to the fancy. For $30 off your first week of HelloFresh, visit hellofresh.com
and enter the promo code SELFIE30.