In the last 72 hours, I have:
- unpacked our family from our trip
- finished sending off (late) Christmas cards
- cleaned the house from top to bottom
- threw a birthday party for Jafta with 16 of his friends
- photographed, catalogued, and listed 20 purses from Haiti
- opened an Etsy shop (more on that, soon)
- frantically tried to finish a book for book club
- halfway through, realized I was reading the was reading the wrong book, and frantically read half of the correct book for book club
- written a cirriculum
- led an intensive called Motherhood Inspired, despite feeling completely uninspired
- baked 24 cupcakes for Jafta’s school birthday celebration
- participated in a lively discussion about our book club pick
This has been one of those crazy, way-too-many-things-going-on weekends. I can’t remember being this tired, and I’ve barely had time to sit down since we got back from Florida.
I am done. I am so done.