On Thursdays I post from the vault. This post is from October 2008.
1. I brush my teeth and floss a lot. Some might call it obssessive.
2. I hate fish. I hate seeing them, I hate smelling them, I hate eating them. People are always offering me a bite of their entree and saying “try this, it’s not fishy”. And I always think it’s disgusting.
3. I start to go a little crazy when I haven’t been out of the US a few times a year. I don’t know why. Oh wait, yes I do. My dad is the same way.
4. I am the least athletic person ever. Ever. My head is a flying ball magnet.
5. I like to read Us Magazine more than I’d like to admit.
6. I was on Mickey Mouse Club when I was 12.
7. I know all the lyrics to Young MC’s Bust a Move, Sir Mix-A-Lot’s Baby Got Back, and Rob Base’s It Take Two. Yo.