Mother’s Day is just around the corner. If you are looking for some creative gifts for the influential women in your life, CafePress has some really fun and personalized items. They’ve got an online quiz to help identify gifts based on personal interests that helps guide people to designs that might be a fit. Although, I’ve got a few favorites myself:
- For the mom who is already doing epic shit, give her some morning inspiration with a fun coffee mug.
- For the mom who likes to decorate, this Aztec throw blanket is a cute and cozy addition to bring color to any room.
- For the mom who calls her “furbabies” her kids, a phone case to showcase her cat-loving ways.
- For the mom who loves to entertain, a tray with a fun pattern can be used for anything from tea parties with the kids to cocktail hour with her friends.
- For the mom who loves Jesus but cusses a little (no judgement.)
- For the mom who likes beer AND chevron:, some cute personalized pint glasses.
- For the mom who loves to cook, an apron with a side of smack-talk.
- For the best mom ever, a flask to get her through those little league practices.
- For the wanderlust mom who needs a break, some luggage tags that speak to her love of adventure. (Bonus if these are given along with a hall pass for her to take a weekend away.)
Also, for the mom who likes to take a lot of photos but needs help actually printing them, Cafepress has great personalized photo gifts.
You can find more gift ideas, and take the quiz for more inspriation, at the Cafepress site.